Our school motto is, “Where Tigers Meet the Challenge to become global citizens”. In addition to education, our teachers focus on empowering students. We want to foster life-long learners. San Jacinto Elementary is committed to quality and excellence in instructional programs. The administration, teachers, and staff are committed to teaching students the necessary tools for success. Character Education, Accelerated Reader, Technology Assisted Instruction, Intervention Programs, Volunteers, and "Best Practices" assist our students in achieving academically, as well as their personal growth and development.
Our focus continues to be student achievement. In the recent years SJE has increased test scores and academic success! Our goal is to work hand-in-hand with the community. We are a TEAM working collaboratively as a Professional Learning Community. As a PLC Team we engage the entire group of professionals in coming together to learn within a supportive, self-created community. This process includes parents and community members. SJE is always on the look-out for volunteers. There are many opportunities for parent involvement: informal Parent Meetings every quarter, SSC-School Site Council, Parent Workshops, ELAC-English language Advisory Committee, and School and Classroom Volunteer Programs. We welcome our parents and community to join our partnership in seeking “SUCCESS” for the students of San Jacinto Elementary School.
SJE 2018-2019 Highlights
- SJE became in International Baccalaureate Candidacy school.
- Fully implemented the Primary Years Program of International Baccalaureate.
- SJE focused on Mutliple tiers of Student Support (MTSS)
Upcoming in 2019-2020:
- Continue implementation of the Primary Years Programme of International Baccalaureate in preparation for the authorization process.
- Continue our focus on Multiple tiers of Student Support (MTSS).
- Continue Implementing Action team for Partnerships for parent involvement.